Real estate investing is a business that is dependent on the success of two primary functions: The Front End – aka buying properties & The Back End – aka selling or leasing properties. In this business we establish a potential profit when we buy, however, we don’t realize our profit until we sell or lease a property. As you may know, sometimes properties don’t sell for some time and therefore we must always diligently and selectively prepare for this risk with every property we attempt to purchase. The following information my better help you understand how we operate:
When we buy real estate:
- We maintain honesty with our sellers and cordially explain that if we cannot find a way to make a profit then there is no reason for us to get involved. Most sellers understand and respect this, and these are the sellers who we can work with to establish win-win business transactions with.
- We specialize in purchasing all properties and all situations: distressed or NOT distressed. Ultimately our goal is to buy from a seller who wants to sell and structure a way to make a profit around the needs of the seller.
- For sellers in distress our goal is to help you by saving your credit from further damage, stopping foreclosure, avoiding bankruptcy, and creatively alleviating the numerous other hardships that debt associated with a property can cause.
- We work with sellers who need to sell or want to sell their home but do not want to wait 6 months or more to market, show, sell, repair, renovate, pay real estate commissions, or wait for an approved buyer.
- We are creative solution providers who offer sellers a variety of options to get their home sold quickly with no hassles.
- We require no commissions, fees, or obligations of any kind.
When we sell:
- Ultimately we strive for purchasing opportunities that coincide with market demands. Houses, areas, and demands of each area varies greatly. We do our best to let people buy if they want to buy, or lease if they want to lease. We do not offer straight rentals for our houses. We only offer lease-to-own programs for our houses. We believing in working with and assisting buyers who want to be a part of the greatness of home ownership.
- Our exit strategies depend on how we buy our properties, every situation is different and we strive understand the needs of each individual buyer and then direct them to the properties we have that meet their criteria.
- When lease optioning, other things we consider are: working with buyers who want to secure a home, live in it now and want to explore all options in how, when, and what type of financing they will get to buy the home.
- We work with all types of buyers and situations. Some need time to alleviate a shortage of down payment or may need some time to resolve credit issues.
- After they move in, we work with Lenders to get them “seasoned” so they can qualify for a new loan and then purchase the property traditionally.
- The majority of buyers need assistance and this gives us a very large pool of tenant buyers who make great customers and allow us to buy and sell very quickly.